|Published||September 11, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||M-F, 8am-5pm|
|Weekend Requirements||Weekend shared call possible - 6a-6a for Outpatient & Inpatient, Call ratio dependent on number of providers|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
|Requirements||BLS Certification, Active State License|
- ASAP - ongoing
- 8 clinic days + one weekend (total 10days) per month for 3 months w/option to extend.
- Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist, Medical Oncology or Internal Medicine with applicable
- Schedule is 8am-5pm. Patients scheduled 8am-4:30pm daily
- 7AM tumor board once per week
- Ongoing assignment
- Call during the week- shared with the other MD's – potentially on weekend- IF needed.
- Locum to Perm providers will also be considered.
- EMR is Mosaiq - transitioning to Epic in 2024
- Credentialing timeframe 30-60 days
- IA Licenses - Highly Preferred
- BLS - Required
- Board Certified - Required- Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, OR Internal Medicine
- Rates need to be daily with OT billed over 10 hours - Required
- COVID Vaccination - Required, note at time of name clear
- Board Certified