|Published||September 9, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||Full-time, 5-day work week, 36 hours of patient contact time per week, 4 admin hours|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
|Requirements||Active State License|
- ASAP - ongoing
- 36 hours of patient contact time per week, 4 admin hours
- 20-24 patients per day
- Community call (including local nursing home patients) TBD, likely 1:4
- EMR is Meditech Expanse, Dragon dictation
- Supported by an RN Team leader and designated MA
- Excellent IT and Marketing support to help build volume
- Specialist services available through Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital a couple times per week. Audiology, Cardiology, ENT/Allergy, General Surgery, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopaedics, Podiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Sleep Medicine,Tele-Medicine Rheumatology, Urology.
- Brand new practice. Patient panel not already established but there is volume to be had with stable practice offering continuity of care.
- Provider must have minimum of 3-5 years in practice in outpatient primary care and interested in leadership opportunities.
- Not considering J1 or H1B.
- Seeking old-school style provider who is interested in being "THE" doctor for the entire family and become part of the community.
- Seeking a provider who plans to stay and practice 5-10 years minimum.
- Would consider Board Certified Family Med (treat entire family) or Geriatrician
- Competitive compensation, including productivity, and benefits package.
- Student Loan Repayment application assistance.
- No state income taxes, affordable real estate and small schools.
- 3+ years in practice in outpatient primary care - Required
- Interested in leadership opportunities - Required
- Board Certified Family Medicine or Geriatric - Required
- Active NH license - Highly Preferred
- Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New Hampshire