|Published||September 18, 2022|
|Specialty||Laboratory / Radiologic Technologist|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
Under the direction of the Medical Director, the Radiologic Department Manager is accountable for administering all aspects of services within the radiologic department. Basic accountabilities include responsibility for establishing and achieving quality standards in the delivery of care, selecting, and maintaining staff, assuring appropriate continuing education experiences and establishing and accomplishing the cost-effective budgeting goals. Functions related to positive medical staff and interdepartmental relations are important aspect of this position.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential job functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of this position.
- Oversees the technical and scientific tests/procedures of the Radiologic Department of the Diagnostic Services Department
- Maintains radiology equipment, methods and techniques according to professional practice standards and ethical conduct.
- Designs and implements departmental policies and procedures to ensure the effective, efficient delivery of radiology care.
- Participates in an ongoing continuous quality improvement program to assure the continuation of quality radiology care.
- Plans, prepares and monitors budget for assigned areas.
- Attends meetings and in-services.
- 25 staffed beds
- 17 long term care beds
- 8 hospital beds
- Critical access facility
- Two bay ER
- Signing Bonus Option - discussed during interview
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Family oriented
- Housing Assistance - discussed at interview
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Must have a license through the Kansas Board of Healing Arts.
- Maintain current license.
- Maintains CEU’s as per State of Kansas requirements.
- Must live within the city limits and able to respond within 30 minutes as to take call.
- Able to work flexible schedules and take call.
- Possess interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Able to project a professional and caring image to patients, physicians, clinic staff and hospital staff.
- CT registered preferred, however willing to cross-train the right individual. Although at this time CT registry is not required in Kansas, we highly encourage CT registered.
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS