|Published||September 13, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||could start as early as 11a and work until about 7-8p|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
1. Plans and prepares foods in accordance with facility policies, approved dietary guidelines and recipes/menus provided by FMG.
2. Safe food storage and preparation i.e. maintains accurate temperature logs, in range hot/cold storage, prompt freezer/refrigeration, stock rotation, labeling/dating food items and discarding out-of-date food.
3. Continuous policy/practice awareness and safeguards against the introduction of food allergens or restrictions.
4. Food is presented in an appealing fashion. Takes recommended measures to prepare food to preserve nutritional benefits.
5. Applies culinary and cooking techniques needed for special and/or restrictive dietary requirements.
6. Work habits are supportive of high scores on health department inspections of the kitchen. Hand hygiene, hairnet and other dress is clean and neat in appearance.
7. Works cooperatively with others. All interactions are consistent with high customer service standards.
8. Participates in staff meetings and continuing training opportunities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to read at a 10 grade level
- Ability to make measurement adjustments to recipes using basic math
- good interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation
- Participation and passing the food handlers certification program (ServSafe) is highly desirable.
- COVID vaccine required - Will consider medical or religious exemptions