|Published||September 9, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||Monday – Friday 8a-5p|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Pay rate||Monday – Friday 8a-5p|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
|Requirements||Active State License|
Monday – Friday 8a-5p starting as soon as credentialed.
- No Call
- No Weekends
- Procedures per day - unknown, but have asked the client
- PACS is Intelerad and the dictation system would be PowerScribe 360
- Credentialing Time frame - Roughly 60 days.
- This position is estimated to be greater than 75% interventional radiology with some general diagnostic radiology responsibilities.
- The IR practice covers a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient interventional procedures, including: paras/thoras, pleural and peritoneal drains, CT/US guided biopsies and/or drains, nephrostomy and biliary drainage, central venous access and LP/myelograms, etc.
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- Completion of interventional radiology fellowship or significant practice experience
- Please provide some sort of skills checklist and 2 references
- Board Certified Radiology - Required
- MI License – HIGHLY PREFERRED. Can be willing to obtain
- United States Trained - Required
- Clean Malpractice/background - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Skills Checklist or brief summary of skills - Highly preferred for Presentation
- 2 references (Name/Number/email) at time of presentation - Required
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine - Required
- Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS