|Published||September 11, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-Time Locum|
|Shift(s) Description||Night shift coverage, 7p-7a. 12 hour shifts only.|
|Weekend Requirements||As part of schedule|
|Shift Type||Night Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Rental Car or Mileage, Daily Stipend|
|Requirements||ACLS/BLS Certification, Active State License|
- 7 on/off starting with the week of 10/10-10/16
- Nocturnist works with a resident.
- Nocturnists does admitting.
- 6-12 admissions a night.
- ICU is open and managed by intensivists.
- Average Number of Patients Per Day: 5-15
- EMR: Meditech
- 30-60 day credentialing timeframe
Client will not cover hotel/flight or rental car, but could do mileage depending on how far the locum is traveling from – up to 4 hours.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine - Required
- Active PA license - Required
- Must be available for 7 on/off starting with the week of 10/10-10/16 - Required
- ACLS - Required
- Provider must be local within driving distance (facility will reimburse mileage only) - Required, no exceptions
- Must be comfortable and able to do Central Lines - Required to list at time of name clear
- Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS