|Published||September 12, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||M-Th 8am to 430pm, F 8am to 12pm Call is 10 days per month|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
|Requirements||ACLS/BLS Certification, BLS Certification, Active State License|
- Will accept, locums, locums to perm, or perm
- Starting as soon as credentialed
- M-Th 8am to 430pm, F 8am to 12pm. Would consider partial coverage options but no more than 2 docs.
- 10 days of call per month
- 13-18 patients per day - outpatient
- Rarely any inpatient, do not admit hospitalist do
- Level III Trauma
- EMR: Cerner
- 60 day credentialing
- Current COVID protocols: Vaccine or exemption required. Mask and face shield to be worn when in clinical areas.
- Who places orders? Ancillary staff or Physicians? -- Up to the doc.
- Admin time built into Monday-Friday schedule: half a day
- Will accept BC or BE within 5 years of residency
- Telehealth is not an option
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Required
- Active IA license - Highly Preferred. Can consider IMLC candidates.
- BLS, ACLS - Required
- Clean malpractice and background - Highly Preferred
- Local, no flights - Highly Preferred
- COVID vaccine - Required
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS