|Published||September 12, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||M-F 8a-5p|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
|Requirements||Active State License|
Bid due date 9/13/22 @ 5p EST.
- ASAP M-F Full time coverage ongoing
- The clinic is a department of the hospital and sits inside the hospital. The radiologist is onsite M-F 8a-5p. There is no call needed because we do have tele-radiology through a company called Midwest Radiology or MWR. They do wrap around for us on nights and weekends for anything emergent. Then on M-F the onsite radiologist does the over-reads for anything that was read at night or on weekends.
- Mammo, MRI, CT, Nuc Med, US (ultrasound) and xray (all in practice description attached to job)
- 9 exam rooms
- Number of reads per day: 75-80
- Trauma Level 4
- EMR: Dragon/Powerscript/MediTech
- Credentialing timeframe: 5-10 business days from completed APP
- Preferred lodging: Candlewood Suites - 1430 Sims St. Dickinson, ND. 58601
- Board Certified Radiology - Required
- Active ND license - Required
- COVID vaccine - Required at time of name clear
- Can do all procedures on practice description – Required. DOP at presentation highly preferred.
- Mammo MQSA Certified - Required
- Clean Malpractice/background for quick credentialing – Required