|Published||September 15, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
Evaluate and treat patients, under orders from the referring physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures, to restore function, relieve pain, and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist functions in accordance with their State Practice Act, as applicable.
- A graduate of an APTA approved and accredited college of Physical Therapy.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate competency in applying principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
- Ability to assess patient needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
- Ability to function as a member of an integrated Healthcare work team.
- Able to travel to patient’s home within service area.
- Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
- Able to use office equipment; i.e. tablet, cell phone.
- Ability to work flexible hours, with weekends and holidays included.
- 1+ years of recent, previous Home Care experience – REQUIRED
- Adult & Geriatric experience – REQUIRED
- Experience with Hoyer Lift & TUG – REQUIRED
- Medication Reconciliation – REQUIRED
- Homecare Home Base EMR – Highly Preferred
- Previous travel – Highly Preferred
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New Jersey
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be active at the time of submission