|Published||September 17, 2022|
|Specialty||Outpatient / Physical Therapist|
|Shift(s) Description||M-F, regular administrative hours with additional hours as needed/required - 32 to 40 hours guaranteed/ week|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
Mostly outpatient PT but, some inpatient coverage for evaluations
As part of the rehabilitation team, diagnoses and treats individuals of all ages who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives.
Examines each individual and develops a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
Coordinates, supervises, and delegates to supportive staff including Occupational Therapy Assistant and Rehab aide.
Communicates the organization’s vision within rehab team and interactions with patients; aligns work efforts to support its fulfillment.
- 2 years of PT experience - Required
- Graduate from an accredited school of Physical Therapy - Required
- Previous Rehab Experience - Required
- HAND THERAPY EXPEREINCE - STRONGLY PREFERRED! Please note experience in profile
- Previous travel experience - Preferred
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New Hampshire
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Facility will not pend license