|Published||September 18, 2022|
|Specialty||RN - Emergency Room|
|Shift(s) Description||Per Diem – Casual RN for the ED|
|Requirements||ACLS/BLS Certification, BLS Certification, Active State License|
- Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Provides patient care using critical thinking and independent judgment, and all phases of nursing process including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for the direction and supervision of the nursing patient care team, which is typically made up of Certified Nursing Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, and other technicians.
- Collaborates with own team and other disciplines in the provision of care.
- Completes documentation of patient care, patient condition, reactions and response to treatment in a timely manner and tracks patient progress.
- 2+ years of ED experience - Required
- Cerner experience - Required
- TNCC - Preferred
- ACLS (AHA)
- BLS (AHA)
- PALS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Active at the time of submission