|Published||September 26, 2022|
|Specialty||Emergency Room / Med/Surg / Progressive Care (PCU)|
|Shift(s) Description||12hr Nights 36 hours guaranteed weekly|
|Shift Type||Night Shift|
|Requirements||ACLS/BLS Certification, BLS Certification, Active State License|
Covid Vaccination required for this need
Experience with MS, ED and PCU/MS required
MUST be willing to Float - this is a Float position. Must be willing to jump in as needed where/when needed as a "Resource!"
This is a very small unit/facility, rural experience is preferred. Must be able to work independently/Hit the ground running!
Dress Code: Personal scrubs of any color
- 2 years experience -Required
- MUST BE WILLING TO FLOAT - THIS IS A FLOAT POSITION!
- High proficiency in both ED and MS/PCU required
- Must be willing to be assigned to a Unit and/or do transfers, admissions, etc
- Previous travel experience – Required
- Rural/small facility experience – Highly Preferred
- ACLS (AHA)
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New Hampshire
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- NH or Compact RN license must be in-hand at submission. Facility will not pend.