|Published||September 14, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||Can have 4/12's with OT after 48 or 3/12's with OT after 40|
|Shift Type||Night Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
|Requirements||ACLS/BLS Certification, BLS Certification, Active State License|
The Registered Nurse delivers quality nursing care through the utilization of the nursing process. Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice. Carries out functions according to hospital policy, the hospital mission, and standards of practice defined by professional and regulatory guidelines. Directs, coordinates and delegates activities in order to foster patient / family centered care.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assesses the physical, psychosocial, and educational needs of the patient.
- Plans and implements nursing care according to patient and family needs.
- Makes appropriate interventions based upon individual patient needs.
- Evaluates patient responses to nursing interventions.
- Assumes personal responsibility for quality patient care, patient satisfaction, environment and professional development.
- 1+ Year of ER - Required
- TNCC or ENPC - Required
- ACLS (AHA)
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be active at time of submission.