|Published||September 18, 2022|
|Specialty||Long Term Acute Care (LTAC)|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
- Current, valid, and active license in the state of MA
- Current BLS certification
- IV Certification required.
- One (1) year of clinical experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Three (3) years medical/surgical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of area specific experience preferred.
- COVID-19 Vaccine
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS