|Published||September 14, 2022|
|Specialty||Visiting Nurse / Home Care|
|Shift(s) Description||Every 2-3 weekends|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
FULLY COVID VACCINATED AND BOOSTED TRAVELERS ONLY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS NEED. Booster required by February 28, 2022 as directed by the Massachusetts Dept of Public Health. Declinations are not accepted for this need.
RATE WILL BE ADJUSTED FOR "LOCAL" TRAVELERS. PERM ADDRESS MUST BE UPLOADED WITH PROFILE.
Ability to exercise independent judgement.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Ability to supervise others
Ability to maintain confidential information
Ability to develop and maintain records and communicate clinical data in verbal and written form
Willing to be flexible regarding work hours.
Ability to drive an automobile in inclement weather.
Must be willing to accept “on call” responsibilities.
Conforms with BHS Customer Service and Performance Standards.
Conforms with Patient’s Rights Policy.
- History of dependability in meeting demands of committed work schedule.
- 1.5+ acute nursing care (hospital base) and Home Care experience
- MUST HAVE CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE - THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!
- OASIS exp - noted on packet/profile - REQUIRED
- IV Certification Required/1 Year IV Experience preferred
- Med Surg experience preferred
- MAY BE OPENING CASES!
- Bachelor (or higher) degree
- Valid Driver License required for this need
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision/assistance
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS