|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Shift(s) Description||Monday-Friday 40hr guarantee|
|Shift Type||Day Shift|
|Expenses Covered||Daily Stipend|
FULLY COVID VACCINATED AND BOOSTED TRAVELERS ONLY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS NEED. Booster required by February 28, 2022 as directed by the Massachusetts Dept of Public Health. Declinations are not accepted for this need.
CLIENT WILL CONSIDER A HOME HEALTH AIDE FOR THIS NEED AS WELL (Mus be certified).
PPE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS NEED.
Ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to drive an automobile in inclement weather.
Conforms with BHS Customer Service and Performance Standards.
Conforms with Patient’s Rights Policy.
- History of dependability in meeting demands of committed work schedule.
- 1.5+ acute CNA (hospital base) and Home Care experience
- Valid Driver License required for this need
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision/assistance
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS